Monday, December 10, 2012

HELLO FROM HIJABADORE


ASSALAMULIKUM LADIES!!!!

So its about time i start blogging..and sharing my written beliefs in the field of islam and modest fashion..i been thinking about it for so long!!! i am a homemaker, wife, and a mother. so whenever i get some time i share my reviews, tutorials, and opinions with the world through my videos, pix and blogging!!

It makes me really proud when i am able to help ladies in islam cover their body with new and easy hijab styles and be a motivation... this is somethign that keeps me busy and also makes me feel amazing when i get emails from muslim girls who find my tutorials and talks very helpful. at the end of the day even if i have benefitted just one person and made ALLAH happy then that is more than eneough for me....and i wanna show the world that to be adorable you dont need the perfect figure and a flawless skin cuz anyways being muslims, sexy is not something that we can talk about.

Well i am a youtuber here you can check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/hijabadore here i have hijab tutorials, makeup related videos and halal way of how i do my eyebrows!!!! subscribe if u like!

For updates, tips and daily discussions you can join me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/hijabadore

I am also available on instagram you can find me by searching for hijabadore

I also have an online store where you can shop for cute hijab accessories and hijabs: http://hijabadore.ecrater.com/

 So my beautiful ladies please stay tuned and let me know what you think of my work and if any requests you have for me!!! love yall and stay bless
May ALLAH shower his blessings upon all of us and help us better ourselves!!!

ALLAH HAFIZ


No comments:

Post a Comment