Saturday, December 15, 2012

Healthy and amazing and totally Random

While trying to lose weight i met my new obsession that's called ODWALLA MANGO PINEAPPLE ISLAND SMOOTHIE (for kids but who cares) i can't believe this has no sugar added (only the naturally occurring fruit sugar) and it's great to kill ur dessert cravings!!

This little box has 120 calories and allot of vitamin c and potassium!!! This smoothie is a blend of apple juice, banana puree, peach puree, pineapple juice, natural flavors, and vitamin c!!!!

I love how this tastes give it a try!! This box has a full serving of fruit!! It might b good for kids but I'm also a kids who is boot a really big fan of raw fruits :((

i just did this review for my fun!! I want paid for anything related to this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment